Alcohol plug read help

I have questions as well...
As already asked, Cam...you run yours with factory curves or programmed?

10mil, I can't argue with what you said.  Since he already has it...so be it.  I wouldn't spend the money on it when those funds could go towards more useful parts, or methanol and oil.

After owning your Dyna for 5 years...why haven't you taken the time to program it?  Mat has a dyno, and you guys are buds, I'd honestly like to see what gains could be made by custom ignition tunes.

After going round and round with "Specialty plugs"...my take is this.  Get the cheapest plug and run it.  Spark is spark.  There's no such thing as good spark, more spark, etc.

Now, resister vs. non-resistor is important.

I ran a Nology coil on my old bike.  And to be honest, I did it for a few reasons.  Quality, looks AND functionality. 

The red leads looked killer, as did the braided ground straps.  The only ignition problems I ever had was Ricky Stator, two of them.  When I went back to stock, never an issue again.

BBP...you're going to get 10 different opinions if you ask 10 different people.  Do what works for you....

Mat told me to throw it out. And I have been to lazy for custom curves. It runs fine now so in theory if it's not broke don't fix it. It would be nice to upload a few different custom curves to see were the motor will benefit. But fuck it. Just going to run it till it stops working.

Programing the Dyna... Now that's where problems start. Any one I've met with an Un tampered dyna that just uses their factory curves has had zero trouble with them. But once people start trying to get curves to upload that's where the trouble is. Sometimes it won't take the new file and goes in to jack off mode. From there it's a cluster fuck.

I blew this motor! All my own fault. Pretty sure the crank let go, will know for sure by the end of today.

Going to send the motor with carbs, and ignition to a builder with engine dyno, have them rebuild, and tune. Probably what I should of done in the first place.

Who builds some of the fastest cheetah motors

When you get up into the fast builders..there's really no FASTEST ..it becomes a setup issue,not a power issue.

So I'd HIGHLY recommend going with the builder that will provide you the best service. Some you can tell want your business. ..others act like they're doing you a favor. Service after the sale is important imo.

• Like 1

When you get up into the fast builders..there's really no FASTEST ..it becomes a setup issue,not a power issue.

So I'd HIGHLY recommend going with the builder that will provide you the best service. Some you can tell want your business. ..others act like they're doing you a favor. Service after the sale is important imo.

This is very good advise.....

I always like dealing with someone thats excited to here from me and excited about what we, er doing .... even if it does cost more