Full Bore Plastic

cb67rs1

Well thanks to Screamin banshee :lol::lol: My shee will be getting a new face lift real soon, so the question is who got the best deal on their full bore plastic? i would go back with the stock plastic but hell you spend just as much for it as you do your the full bore if you buy it from the dealer. i know i could get maier cheap , but i dont like the way they have the fronts cut.

welp,

im pretty sure a couple of people can back me up on this but i have, by far, gotten one of the best deals for fullbores...

i got the race face and rears for......wait for it.....wait for it.......free.....

dunefest sponsorship

sorry i'll stop braggin, im still pumped about it lol

Mike

B370, just my opinion but dont paint em.

Meat:

They do look good.......... but I cant ride anything plain...

To fully understand...... Ever since my first vehicle I've had to do something to it to make it "different" from everything else. Except for my dodge I drive now, every vehicle I've ever owned has been custom painted. (VW bug - black w/ pearl flames) (toyota pickup - 10" of lift and custom painted) (89 toyota 4-runner - 3" lift and custom painted) (90 4-runner- 6" lift custom painted 13 colors)

I could go on... but I think you get the point.

It's gotta be different from the rest :P