Laker Customs Plastic

TWILES

I've been debating over maier and the Laker customs plastic for my total rebuild.  I'm down to that, shock springs, tires and back wheels - more or less.  Does the Lake Customs plastic hold up good?  Do the back fenders droop after a little while?  I like the one piece front and don't care if I have front fenders.  The Maier race front looks really cheap and doesn't come with the places for the tank cover to clip in from what I can see on their website and the full fenders are a lot more expensive.  I'm leaning towards the Laker Customs set.  What do you guys think about them?

Maier fits like shit imo.

X2 ^^^

Maier has always fit like shit.

All the best makers in the aftermarket world have stopped.

Lakers and Fullbore are not producing. So find some mint factory pieces....or pony up for somebody's used custom painted sets.

buy stock OEM and have me dip them to brand new show condition. 

Fast fibers are my favorite, dont know if he is still making them tho.

Im about to come out with some aluminum ones I think. 

• Like 2

Im about to come out with some aluminum ones I think.

Tell me more tell me more!

Sent from my shed.

It would be similar to a fast fibers front hood and rear.  I love the fit and function of them, I think I could replicate them quite nicely out of aluminum.  I dunno, it would be kinda neat. Possibly quite inexpensive too. 

I'll take a pair of full race cut front with tank cover.

One in full polished and one full anodized blue.

Hell throw in an anodized purple set too.

While you're at it you can include my previously requested under seat storage box or secondary fuel tank.

And full nerfs. LOL

Carbon fiber..?

CottonBranchRacing

Been working on that with these fellas

hy9agyha.jpg

Guy didn't look very Hispanic, so I'm not sure why he is the el presidente.

Ultimately the best hoods I've seen to date were the carbon fiber from fast fibers. I'd murder third world children by the dozens if I could get a carbon fiber hood that has the pointed rib down the center o the radiator like the HS customs hoods.

Those new $200 fiberglass hoods aren't so bad. But they are rough at the start. So they aren't really for Joe Schmo with a rattle can. I just hope nobody goes and gets in a fucking hurry to junk their molds for all the stuff that is discontinued. I'm sure there is someone out there who would love to buy the full bore/lakers molds and start churning them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 1