True polishing for true Bling Bling!

If you do all this to shitty chrome does it remove the chrome? Do you still need to seal it if the pipes were chrome?

Those FMF's were chrome. No you don't need to seal it, but you should always be using sealer on any metal you want to preserve.

How much to do my pipes ? You could start a business here

There are sponsors who do polishing full time I you're in a hurry.

I have a full time job, however I'd be willing to do stuff on the side if there was enough interest. The price would be based on how bad a particular set of pipes really is and I'd like to make sure if I take work off Bhq that some of that gets back to BHQ for a sweet banner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Prep is everything. If you continue to polish you will eventually want to scrap the palm sander and use an air diegrinder and 3m roloc discs. Cuts the prep time significantly. Nice wheel and nice job BTW!!

wow.  it amazes me to see other uses transfer'd for other things.  ( metal polishing for another trade applied to this trade.  nice) thanks for taking the time to make this post

i order'd the master formula off ebay  was 40.00 for the 2 bottles.  i WILL NOT use anything else anymore.  it is amazing stuff.   if you want polished alluminum with almost no real maintenance  the master is for you.  when i did the wife's bike i bought it later  if i ever do a fully polished bike again i will use the master during assembly..

i have a set of inframe curtis sparks for lsr chassis only pipes that would benifit from this a LOT. super rusted from sitting on the wall for years.   time to go look for a larger buffer..

• Like 1

wow. it amazes me to see other uses transfer'd for other things. ( metal polishing for another trade applied to this trade. nice) thanks for taking the time to make this post

i order'd the master formula off ebay was 40.00 for the 2 bottles. i WILL NOT use anything else anymore. it is amazing stuff. if you want polished alluminum with almost no real maintenance the master is for you. when i did the wife's bike i bought it later if i ever do a fully polished bike again i will use the master during assembly..

i have a set of inframe curtis sparks for lsr chassis only pipes that would benifit from this a LOT. super rusted from sitting on the wall for years. time to go look for a larger buffer..

Yes^

Ehmm, Cam. I have been doing tranny parts with my buffer as well. The insides of shift forks, tabs that ride the drum, shift fork rods, and the shafts. It helps get things a touch more buttery. I've been hunting for a tumbler lately as well and wonder if it would be a good idea to polish a drum. Any thoughts on that cam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 3 weeks later...

Phenomenal work! I'd be willing to pay you to polish a spare set I have over the winter. Message me if you would be interested.

• 2 weeks later...