J-Arm Drag Banshee w/ Tons of Spares

So, I am getting out of this hobby for a while. I began swapping everything over to a different frame, the old one had some cracks and rust. This is a J-Arm frame. Its a 370 long rod. Not too sure whats all done to it other than that, I was told it is drag ported by a company up near Fallon NV. I have enough parts, minus a second frame and motor to build two quads. I have triple buffed fronts on spindle mounts. Triple buffed 10 cup haulers on drag cut wheels. I also have some play tires and paddles that will go with it. I also have CPI inframes as well.. Everything must go. 

O.B.O.     PARTING THIS BIKE OUT NOW!!!!!!!

J-Arm frame and complete suspension.
Complete set of extra shocks and arms.
Two stock swingarms and axles.
One +6 Stellar arm and polished carrier with stock axle.
Extra Stator because I think the one in it is giving up.
Extra set of plastics.
Extra seat.
Inframe CPIs with silencers.
FMF pipes and silencers.

I am sure there is a bunch more, but don't remember everything. I am looking for about $4500, OBO, or trades for everything. Anything I have Banshee related in the garage has to go.

Email me at m.penfield@yahoo.com or text me at 916-873-7600

Located in Roseville CA, 95678

I am also looking for a '60-'87 Chevy Regular cab pickup, 4wd, preferably a big block truck, but open to offers, or other trades.

00R0R_2OJsod69u1X_600x450.jpg

00h0h_rZJRsSEvMQ_600x450.jpg

00H0H_idIZ8oP2n51_600x450.jpg

00C0C_cucIIxDPmjF_600x450.jpg

01616_bKW0A08oy5N_600x450.jpg

00H0H_d0PP4DCnuPP_600x450.jpg

00404_1PwX2cKZwu8_600x450.jpg

00b0b_94JeJ4X5i3r_600x450.jpg

00J0J_46E4rPKy28Z_600x450.jpg

01616_i6YBuWDuFsC_600x450.jpg

Edited by NYUK

I am open to offers, I haven't gotten any real offers for anything. I don't want to part out, but, money talks. If I can get rid of the bulk of it, I wouldn't mind sitting on some of it. This literally hasn't changed since the first time it was posted for sale, It has been in my trailer since then. I just pulled it out a couple weeks ago with the intent to finish it. I just don't want to deal with it. PM me an offer on what ever you want, worst case is I say no.