Where is all the michigan drag racing this season?

it would have to be 200% for me to go...  I already got one bent rim... dont need another.  Place is built on the dumping grounds from the highway.. rocks and asphalt are going to keep popping up.. its inevitable.  It dont even really matter what I think though..  I dont race anymore. Maybe next year.

Had about 5 in  the money class, decent turnout, and success track looks best I have ever seen it. A couple big banshees, busa shee, triple snowmo, 10mils, 7mils and 4 mils,  alt fuel ran 5 or so and hopper ran the golf cart in the pit bike class! Also 5 or so in the stock banshee class. Like to see more drag bikes come out next race. 450  4 stroke class had some good racing and a few fast bikes. I will let all know when the next plan race is. Track all sand now and shutdown clear. Started at 4 and grudge match started at 10:30.

2014 race schedule at PHMC as follows: July26, Aug 16th, Sept 20th, Oct 11. Double elimination, rubberband start (no times yet)  Gate opens 2pm, sign up 3-5, practice 4-5, race starts 6pm $5 entry all, $15 1st sign up, $10 2nd and 3rd, $30 Money class, Grudge races $1 per (after regular racing done) you can find all other info on facebook.com/phmotorcycleclub also www.phmc-usa.com .