Where is all the michigan drag racing this season?

That was hoppers bike........had a jockey on it and JJ&A spun the hub off! Guy had a hell of a bruise but appeared ok.... not sure if he dumped or stayed on (I was digging in a cooler and missed it). One of the final runs of the night, wreck had nothing to do with the track. Front end loader leveled track everytime before big bikes ran. Hopefully both rider and bike ok. Chain wack on billet doesnt ususally end well!

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't all whooped out at all. Was actually a real nice track with plenty of shut down. As already stated the near wreck was caused by the hub failing and as far as I know not anything to do with the track. It was in my opinion one of the fastest passes of the night. Would like to see more of the (stock) banshee bikes. I'm pretty sure there were 4 bikes in that class and I ended up taking first. Was registered to run my drag bike in the alt fuels class but snapped my steering stem in practice. I will have it fixed and at the next race. Hope to see sone of you guys out there.

• 3 years later...