Lost one off the trailer

camp0429

Me and some friends were ridin one day got done just before dark. We had unloaded at a friends house shoulda loaded up before dark but we stood around bullshittin too long. Anyway we loaded up and strapped them down and headed home. Only had about 4 mile drive to my house which was where my other 2 buddies parked and rode with me. When we pulled in my driveway we found my buddies banshee was NOT on the trailer! After a brief panic we got back in the truck and re traced our route totally expecting a pile of scrap metal when we found it. About a mile from my house we found it on all fours in the middle of the highway. Not a scratch on it. To this day my buddy swears he strapped it down. And we have no clue how it didn't get destroyed.

• Like 1

its possible he strapped it. i about lost a drag bike off of a rough riding trailer. i had 2 pull straps on it and one ratchet, it bounced enough all the straps came un-hooked, the wheelie bar was about 2" from touching the asphalt.. the one ratchet strap had slid back and hooked barely on a piece of the trailer. if it wouldnt of been for a guy that came up behind us and passed us to motion to us who knows what kind of scrap metal i would of had. i am pretty sure the 26" stu sand blasters would of bounced like a basket ball.

Edited by 2slo4u