Nyuk Is Annoying

JayFressh

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youv just got to deal with it. so what if he talks shit. you should see the stuff he said to me in the drag forum. he even make a damn fine cartoon of me and a fit bird and i lafed my ass off. so what if he ripped me, iv looked in topics about repairs for my shee that other people have asked and hes always got a solution that works. if you think you are getting it bad go to the drag forum and look at "top speed estimate".

al im saying fresh boy or whatever your called is DEAL WITH IT!!!!! hes an alright guy

youv just got to deal with it. so what if he talks shit. you should see the stuff he said to me in the drag forum. he even make a damn fine cartoon of me and a fit bird and i lafed my ass off. so what if he ripped me, iv looked in topics about repairs for my shee that other people have asked and hes always got a solution that works. if you think you are getting it bad go to the drag forum and look at "top speed estimate".

al im saying fresh boy or whatever your called is DEAL WITH IT!!!!! hes an alright guy

shit it looks like Tithead is comeing around after all.......what most of us know about draggin and what it takes to pull over 100mph times......NYUK forgot......

well blue duece i thot there is no point in arguing with every1 cos if i need help then i might get ripped for it!!!! this is the only place i can get help for my banshee, its just a shame your all in the US. every1 has there own point tho and im over the top speed thing now. (im not saying i was talking shit tho)

thanks to every1 who has helped me.........its just ashame that some of us dont apreciate that sometimes its good to hav a laf.

well blue duece i thot there is no point in arguing with every1 cos if i need help then i might get ripped for it!!!! this is the only place i can get help for my banshee, its just a shame your all in the US. every1 has there own point tho and im over the top speed thing now. (im not saying i was talking shit tho)

thanks to every1 who has helped me.........its just ashame that some of us dont apreciate that sometimes its good to hav a laf.

oh i think we all love to laugh...thats why we tore you such a new ass for saying your bansh does a buck twenty........oh and even if we think your a moron we will still help you with your bike..because bottom line its all about banshee's

YOU CAN"T GET CHERRY COKE??? WTF?? I figured you'd have Kukaberra jerky or what ever the hell you have for varments there. Jerky is the main staple of the American Redneck (Redneckus Americani) I would bet there isn't a gas station in the United States that doesn't sell some form of jerky.

Is it possible to ship a case of Cherry Coke to AU and have it arrive there unexploded?

AU has Cherry coke...Geez those Kiwi surely are missin out.. :o