Nyuk Is Annoying

JayFressh

i make the best home made jerky around, anyone else, mabey i can send some to nz for ya ???

Thanks for the offer,

I am still not 100% sure what exactly it is, I am guessin its thinly sliced and dried.

Is it chewy of crunchy?

One of these days when I got a bit more cash I am gonna have to go to the US for a long holiday, head down to philly for a cheese steak at chinks, head over to glamis and hire a bike for a spot of duneing then head over to one of the gun shops/ranges and take a desert eagle for a test run.

Stuff seeing the white house and that shit gotta have my priorities straight

also NYUK is the man - nuff said

road trip !!! if you do come out give a notice, well throw down the welcome party

I'll bring an extra 1000 rounds of .44 mags and my DE if I'm invited.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning on definitly heading over at some time, its just the funds situation holding me back.

The damn airfares alone are $2500.00 NZ return.

Its the plan though, just will take me some time, the shee's to addicvite and keeps suckin my wallet dry

• 4 weeks later...
:P:P You dudes are nucking futs man............come on down here to NC, we'll give you plenty of BB-Q, collards, cornbread, and we have some good philly cheese steaks here to! All in all I love NC, so much to do from the coast to the mountains! I travel up through the Philly area alot, up in Wilmington, DE every week and around the Lebannon area as well. I trip out on the Amish guys there. I once saw this Amish buggy all fixed up with a kicking stereo in it, it was killer man!