Nyuk Is Annoying

JayFressh

The local varmit around here is a possoum, not sure if you can make them in to jerky, but there plenty of them around, last time we went huntin we capped over 300 of em off the back of the wolverine with the shotgun and .22

I'd say it is possibe to ship a case to NZ without it blowin, my Sis brought me back a few cans from england a couple of weekes ago, damn good stuff, mabey next time i get some parts i will have too get them to throw in some cans and a philly cheese steak

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you'd have Kukaberra jerky

Just clicked to what you ment,

Kukabara is an Aussie Bird, I am In NZ, we are close to aussie but a diffrent country.

Aussie got all them kangroos, crocs, snakes and spiders as big as ya head ( lots nasty stuff )

All we got is bloody Kiwis and Tuatara and a shit ass rugby team

I figured you'd have Kukaberra jerky

Just clicked to what you ment,

Kukabara is an Aussie Bird, I am In NZ, we are close to aussie but a diffrent country.

Aussie got all them kangroos, crocs, snakes and spiders as big as ya head ( lots nasty stuff )

All we got is bloody Kiwis and Tuatara

LOL I thought they were basically the same place. I didn't do too good in Geometry. :blink:

Spiders as big as my head???? OMG What the hell do you kill them with? A damn rifle? My house would look like a block of Swiss Cheese!!!!

"Kukabera sits on the old gum tree....."

Back on topic.... Your right... NYUK is annoying, cause he tells things like it is... He holds nothing back, You always know where you stand with him. he ALWAYS pays for his parts or ships them when he says.... Yea your right... I guess that would be considered annoying if your a lazy sob

also... there was talk of jerky and not havin it in NZ or something, its isent that hard to make , we do it with deer alot, just slice up some thin small pieces of meat(almost any kind will work*) (jerky sized). Then season it some how, they make kits for it around here not sure bout there if you cant buy the jerky it self to start with. Then put the oven on a relative low setting, just to enough dry (not cook) it. you should be able to tell when its done then.

as for the * up there I have already seen/eaten jerky from cow, deer, turkey, alagator, buffalo, kangaroo, and probly sever others. I've even heard of fish jerky but havent tryed it yet.

i make the best home made jerky around, anyone else, mabey i can send some to nz for ya ???

Thanks for the offer,

I am still not 100% sure what exactly it is, I am guessin its thinly sliced and dried.

Is it chewy of crunchy?

One of these days when I got a bit more cash I am gonna have to go to the US for a long holiday, head down to philly for a cheese steak at chinks, head over to glamis and hire a bike for a spot of duneing then head over to one of the gun shops/ranges and take a desert eagle for a test run.

Stuff seeing the white house and that shit gotta have my priorities straight

also NYUK is the man - nuff said

i make the best home made jerky around, anyone else, mabey i can send some to nz for ya ???

Thanks for the offer,

I am still not 100% sure what exactly it is, I am guessin its thinly sliced and dried.

Is it chewy of crunchy?

One of these days when I got a bit more cash I am gonna have to go to the US for a long holiday, head down to philly for a cheese steak at chinks, head over to glamis and hire a bike for a spot of duneing then head over to one of the gun shops/ranges and take a desert eagle for a test run.

Stuff seeing the white house and that shit gotta have my priorities straight

also NYUK is the man - nuff said

road trip !!! if you do come out give a notice, well throw down the welcome party