Nyuk Is Annoying

JayFressh

Ok great you took your little shots NYUK. Glad to see you have some fight in you. I guess there is only one way to settle this, NYUK it's on OHIO VS. PA, I'll meet you at a track half way, I live in North East Ohio about an hour away from Erie PA, so when the weather breaks put your money where your mouth is ( take it your one of the few Pa residents that have teeth) and "LETS GET IT ON"! My Banshee VS yours! Let me know when and where and I'll be there. B)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour from erie? can t do math in ohio?check the map again.your a clown and don t even own a drag bike.you would get crushed.tripoli and white rouge on the brain, better start wearing a mask when polishing gayfresh.your attempts at breaking my balls are weak.keep trying.helmet polisher.

YOU CAN"T GET CHERRY COKE??? WTF?? I figured you'd have Kukaberra jerky or what ever the hell you have for varments there. Jerky is the main staple of the American Redneck (Redneckus Americani) I would bet there isn't a gas station in the United States that doesn't sell some form of jerky.

Is it possible to ship a case of Cherry Coke to AU and have it arrive there unexploded?