Nyuk Is Annoying

JayFressh

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i have seen  NYUK only posts stupid replys where they are called for

i have not seen the posts you are talking about but i would hold off criticising NYUK for a while simply because he has a lot of respect round here and you dont get that unless you deserve it.

maybe you should think a little more before you have a whinge in future

whats gonna happen when you need help with some thing and NYUK is the man with the golden answer but wont part with it because you bagged him.

just my 2 cents

Sneeky

took the words right out of my head, read this again and think about it. later

I actually find this thread completely hilarious!!

I myself don't have a problem with NYUK, he's alright in my book. I'll admit... there have been a few of his posts which didn't really need to be made, but still funny in some sense.

NYUK does have alot of knowledge in the banshee world, so it's wise not to poke around with sticks in his direction if you're looking for a well educated answer to a question. I actually find this thread that you created more out of line than most of NYUK's comments, but I do have to give you credit for at least getting it in the correct section. :rolleyes:

actually I dont prefer Gino's or Pat's. I think their meat is flaked to big, and prefer american cheese myself. Dont get me wrong....they're pretty darn good for the way their made, but I'd prefer a little backstreet pizzashops cheesesteaks that are competing with the pizza shop down the road for customers. You'll get yourself a big fatass greasy cheesesteak with lots of cheese. Just cant beat it.

actually I dont prefer Gino's or Pat's.  I think their meat is flaked to big, and prefer american cheese myself.  Dont get me wrong....they're pretty darn good for the way their made, but I'd prefer a little backstreet pizzashops cheesesteaks that are competing with the pizza shop down the road for customers.  You'll get yourself a big fatass greasy cheesesteak with lots of cheese.  Just cant beat it.

you guys are making me hungry. nuyk ill trade you a swingarm for chroming for 4 fat ass greasy cheese steaks :rolleyes:

dude....make one yourself. Get a frying pan, some chipped steak, american cheese, and a hoagie roll. Break the chipped steak up into pieces and throw it in the pan. Take a fork and a spatula and shred the meat apart. Once its thoroughly cooked through to your liking, throw some american cheese up on it, a tiny little bit of water to create steam, and cover it until the cheese melts through.

Toast the roll up and throw it on their. I like mine with lots and lots of ketchup, with some onions thrown in every once in a while.

Varieties you can add onions, peppers, pizza sauce instead of ketchup.

dude....make one yourself. Get a frying pan, some chipped steak, american cheese, and a hoagie roll. Break the chipped steak up into pieces and throw it in the pan. Take a fork and a spatula and shred the meat apart. Once its thoroughly cooked through to your liking, throw some american cheese up on it, a tiny little bit of water to create steam, and cover it until the cheese melts through.

they don t know what a hoagie roll is!,they re called subs out side philly.

no genos or pats, ask reas where the best steaks in philly are.he wants one every time he comes down.

i'm going to agree with the dork from ohio. i know we are still waiting to see nyuk and his big bad red sled. i mean it has that big bad grand river junk motor. hey nothing presonal i just love bustn his balls cause i know his shit is slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i'm going to agree with the dork from ohio. i know we are still waiting to see nyuk and his big bad red sled. i mean it has that big bad grand river junk motor. hey nothing presonal i just love bustn his balls cause i know his shit is slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i noticed with your statement, there wasnt a pic attached........