WHOS AD is this?

Phelps

yea its for sure as bad as those ones that are listed as cubs and are obviously stock cyls, let alone stating what kind of powerband is in them.. and that they do 100mph and beat my buddies mustang easily. or i run from the cops all the time on this, or even the it runs great just needs the carbs adjusted. or just needs a lil cleanin up. bla bla bla..

yea its worse then those.. i see the small mistakes but overall i dont think the bike is a pile of crap like you are claiming.. i see a pretty clean ridgid drag bike with a nice overall construction, maybe priced a lil high but hey if you want to track ride, and maybe he'd take 5k for it i'd do it. if i was in the market for one..

the point i'm seeing is some asshole who dosent even have a damn bike, trying to get people on this site that could care less about his asshole opnions, agree with maybe some guy who told that asshole to fuck off, has made a few listing mistakes.

Mine does 107 in 6sec. Just saying. This is great. Keep it up.
  • Like 1

Hey hillbilly dumbfuck……... as far as owning a bike.... I have built and sold nicer shit than you will ever own. Go tune a lawn mower and sell some ACdelco parts.

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

• 6 years later...