WHOS AD is this?

Phelps

yea  its for sure as bad as those ones that are listed as cubs and are obviously stock cyls, let alone stating what kind of powerband is in them..   and that they do 100mph and beat my buddies mustang easily. or i run from the cops all the time on this, or even the it runs great just needs the carbs adjusted.  or just needs a lil cleanin up. bla bla bla..

yea  its worse then those..    i see the small mistakes but overall i dont think the bike is a pile of crap like you are claiming..  i see a pretty clean ridgid drag bike with a nice overall construction, maybe priced a lil high but hey  if you want to track ride, and maybe he'd take 5k for it  i'd do it.  if i was in the market for one..  

the point i'm seeing is some asshole who dosent even have a damn bike, trying to get people on this site that could care less about his asshole opnions, agree with maybe some guy who told that asshole to fuck off, has made a few listing mistakes.  

hey hillbilly dumbfuck... could you point out where i said it was a pos? few listing mistakes? fuck you might as well been the idiot that wrote the post. and as far as owning a bike.... i have built and sold nicer shit than you will ever own. go tune a lawn mower and sell some acdelco part.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ok then..

its pretty obvious you sold your shit because you cannot ride worth a shit anyways.  hell  id stay at home and whine about my life to people on the internet who could care less too if i was that much of a pussy.  

obviously you must make so much cash that you just take your vehicles if you even have any to the dealership to get parts installed that you have no clue where they cam from.  ya fack you too

you can say what you want but as far as i know your the only one i know that pissed off a dude so much that he made a banner saying " fuck you phelps" and even t -shirts that said the same thing.  then your sorry ass didnt even show up to race the guy you had been calling out the whole time.  and i'm the lasy ass?

ya  i'm the fucktard here  phhhhh mkay   

• Like 2