1911's

jbooker82

Yea a revolver is pretty reliable gun. I just like the classic look and feel of the 1911. Some time a revolver would be on my list. Probably a .357 so you can go back and fourth between .357mag and .38 special.

The thing with 1911's is you can trick them out like my kidd .22. A Wilson Combat Super Grade Tactical 1911 would be sweet but 5K is way out of my price range. Id probably be afraid to shoot it for that price.

Like I said my father was a homicide detective for 25 years. He carried 357 magnum short. And kept a colt Detective special on his ankle. When New York City switched over to the semi automatics he chose the sig. I remember him complaining about it jamming. He hated those guns. He used to say that his revolver has never failed him and it never will and he's been shot at more than most marines. Like I said in the other post. If somebody's coming into your house and you have a lil old 6 shooter and you can't handle the problem. You're doing it wrong.

Like I said my father was a homicide detective for 25 years. He carried 357 magnum short. And kept a colt Detective special on his ankle. When New York City switched over to the semi automatics he chose the sig. I remember him complaining about it jamming. He hated those guns. He used to say that his revolver has never failed him and it never will and he's been shot at more than most marines. Like I said in the other post. If somebody's coming into your house and you have a lil old 6 shooter and you can't handle the problem. You're doing it wrong.

What if there's seven of them?....

• Like 3

That's why there are speed loaders. And if that doesn't work and he didn't run away and you were man enough to pull the trigger that many times. Well then I think it's only fair you stand off with the left over dude and settle it. Turn that shit around. Hammer time? .... Wait. If you have 7 bad mofos comin for you. You probaly deserve it

And if that doesn't work and he didn't run away and you were man enough to pull the trigger that many times. Well then I think it's only fair you stand off with the left over dude and settle it.

Sounds like liberal talk to me. Is your last name Feinstein?

Maybe you should just not have a gun at all. After all, if you're not armed the intruder would notice it and just leave right?

The double stack Para Ordnance .45's are pretty sweet.

Their single stackers fit the hand well too...

http://para-usa.com/2013/firearms/tactical/blackOps1445.php

Those do look pretty sweet. I dont know how a 14 rd double stack would feel though. The Elite Pro model looks pretty sweet to with the Ed Brown mag well, and silver barrel.

Sounds like liberal talk to me. Is your last name Feinstein?

Maybe you should just not have a gun at all. After all, if you're not armed the intruder would notice it and just leave right?

I'm not liberal whatsoever . But I still stand by the fact that if 7 dudes are coming for you then you probably deserve it. I would love big clips and endless guns and ammo but it's morons like you that have ruined it for guys like me.

Yes I fucked up! I'll take that hit. Magazine! Magazine ! I made a mistake. Sorry. I've blown up more shit then you've seen in movies. And fired more weapons than you've dreamed about. Just because I'm not overly obsessed with some "cool" looking semi auto black pistol that I can Maybee strap my stupid fucking Swiss Army knife too. Doesn't mean I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Everyone is asking. What's the best? Who does this ? What company does that. You are joking yourself with this oh I got a big "mag"! I have a laser site. All you need is a BASIC weapon to do any type of damage.

• Like 2

but it's morons like you that have ruined it for guys like me.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

The PC Liberal movement did that. You're too worried about offending the PC police.

Gun toating rednecks have had hard core armory for years. The problem has never been the guns.

The problem is SHEEP who are equally afraid of the sheepdog as they are the wolves.