1911's

jbooker82

Bushing vs. bushingless is a huge debate. Some people love em, some hate them. The idea behind the bushingless an using a heavier barrel gives the gun more forward weight and is supposed to help with recoil for quicker follow up shots. Alot of people like the bushing cause its replaceable instead of having to replace the entire slide on a non bushing barrel. Will i ever shoot mine enough to wear the slide out? Highly doubtful.

I bought this pistol from an older fellow whom i buy alot of my guns from. I went in to buy a Colt because i always wanted one an the resale values hold high. He talked me into the TRP and i am very pleased with how it shoots an i like the dura finish an the monkey grips it comes with. I added the Viridian laser an this is my house gun.

Damn, i had a Windycity moment...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

well like i stated in page three, heres my gun,less then half the price of any gun named above and pretty stylish may i say, and again this shoots like a dream, almost better then some of the guns stated above.

20140310_150058_zps57a6f0db.jpg

Edited by badbanshee509

• 3 weeks later...

Well I decided to go with the Springfield TRP. I went with the regular non railed TRP with the standard fixed sights, and barrel bushing. Part of my decision was based off how Springfield has handled customers who had issues, or had custom work done by SA.

Edited by jbooker82

• 1 year later...