Stator & Wiring Harness Adapters

I'm now offering harness and stator adapters for those wanting to use a different year harness or stator on their Banshee

a9yqaser.jpg

87-94 Stator & Harness to 3GG-10 CDI box (97-06)

5a4ezede.jpg

95-96 Stator & Harness to 2GU-50/51 CDI box

yje2esud.jpg

Square Plug Stator (95-06) to Round Plug Stator (87-94)

2abemysa.jpg

Use 95-96 harness with 3GG-10 CDI box (97-06)

$20 for single adapters

$30 for double

If you have mismatched electronics that you would like to use and don't see a solution listed here, don't hesitate to ask, I'll make it work (no hacking required)

Sent from the Electric Chair

• 2 months later...

e3etame3.jpg

2 stator adapters with wiring for lights. Both are for round plug stators (87-94) allowing to use 95+ electronics. The adapter on top has PVC tubing covering it & heat shrink is covering the adapter on the bottom. Wiring for lights can be added at no extra charge to any stator adapter.

• 2 weeks later...

3uzemyge.jpg

Here is an adapter I made for an 95-01 OEM control switch. With this specific adapter, an 02-06 can be used. I can do adapters for any year except 95-06 switches to be used with 87-94 harnesses.

I can make these with all 6 wires or just the wires you need and cover them with heat shrink or high temp PVC tubing.

It seems like used OEM control switches are usually available and relatively cheap, but if you would be interested in one, $20 will get one to your door.

Feel free to comment or message with any other ?s you may have.

• 3 years later...
5 minutes ago, Meth Cub said:

Hello I need two adpaptors.. I need one that will make a round plug stator fit a square plug wire harness and I also need one that will make a square plug stator fit a round plug wire harness. If available. How much for both?

It'd be best to message him here or on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/kompulsiveconcepts/

• 1 year later...
Guest Arkell

I have a 1995 yamaha moto4. I just replaced the stator but the connections are different. Top picture is new connectors and bottom is connectors to the yamaha. How much you charge for this?

15538976506318869795734161810355.jpg

15538976954543827454477513267044.jpg

• 1 month later...