Strange things found while riding

• 2 weeks later...

Man Wtf wer do y'all ride!? I'm in Oklahoma and I've never found a dead body, MONEY, aarow head, tools, girls taking a shit "and or playing with their tampons" meth house, or MONEY! Well we found a rattlesnake a few weekes ago!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Was out for an evening ride with my brother at LSOK and he managed to smoke a porcupine with his LT 250s front tire. This was back in 95. Have never seen another one out there, just deer. (Hilarious chasing those f*ckers through the dunes if you ever get a chance)

If someone witnessed you chasing a deer, it will just give ammunition to those who want to shut down our riding areas.  Even if it where private property, it will still give orv's a black eye imop. 

Good lord you guys are uptight. I think we have bigger problems to worry about then chasing a Deer 50 feet through a trail. They're splattered all over the roads around here, eating crops, causing thousands in damages. Me personally about $5000, do u seriously think I care if one pops out on the dunes and I chase him off the trail? Thats comical and by no means hurts the animal but @ 75mph the front end of my dodge did. Where's my sympathy eh? DO NOT do what I just said people its bad, bad, bad.happy?

Ive been riding since I was three years old...picking up trash as a boy scout around our "riding areas" and wildlife areas since a small kid to this day. Your not preaching any new kind of gospel to me about wildlife and the sport.I don't hunt animals and I dont advocate hurting them by any means. Maybe my choice of wording was poorly selected, eat a snickers bar and simmer down.