Experimenting, Opinions?

TroyBrock

Do not paint shit, it does not last.

Like I said before, I'm painting things to get it feel for how it looks, no point in dumping money into PC to have it turn out not to my liking.

Remember...less is more....dont do TOO many things or it will start to look like a clown bike....

I'm done with everything I wanted to paint, I'm about to get the pictures ready to put up.

post-46389-0-33224600-1397189584.jpg

Here's the other side foot peg, brake lever and kicker. I'm gonna do the clutch cover soon either black or red and white scheme. I need to take it off as it is cause it's leaking oil around the gasket.

What color do you guys think I should paint it? Black or Red with white clutch plate cover and red lettering?

Those white cylinders are going to look awesome after your first ride, when a leaky pipe flange connection decorates them with oil and carbon build up. Regardless of whether you do them with paint or powder.

Did you paint you reed surfaces too?

• Like 1

Those white cylinders are going to look awesome after your first ride, when a leaky pipe flange connection decorates them with oil and carbon build up. Regardless of whether you do them with paint or powder.

Did you paint you reed surfaces too?

I think they'll wash easily, I'm not really worried about the oil and such, the pipes hide most of the cylinders anyway, only the head is really visible.

I did not paint inside where the reed seats if that's what you're asking.

He's saying when you're pipes leak at the flange "they all do" its gonna paint that white black.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh okay, yeah I already see it happening. I wiped it off so either I'll keep up with it or just let it do it's thing haha

On the Merica note, this bike was made the Japanese and it occurred to me that their flag is Red and White so I was thinking maybe I could make this a red and white colored bike as a tribute to the Japs giving us one hell of a machine B)

Maybe get a Japan flag seat cover? maybe some kick ass Japanese style dragon vinyl?

I'm just throwing ideas out there what do you guys think?

Edited by TroyBrock

My shit was never on the fridge, but I can definitely hold my own with a piece of paper and a pencil.

If I go towards the Japanese style banshee the red on there is perfect because it matches the flag well. I could look into something more metallic though.