Experimenting, Opinions?

TroyBrock

You should strip that paint off, and buy yourself some plasti-dip.  That shit works awesome, and if you don't like it, just peal it off!  http://plastidip.com/  it surprisingly holds up very well.  I put 10-15 hrs on my bike before i noticed ONE chip!

You should strip that paint off, and buy yourself some plasti-dip.  That shit works awesome, and if you don't like it, just peal it off!  http://plastidip.com/  it surprisingly holds up very well.  I put 10-15 hrs on my bike before i noticed ONE chip!

You don't have to tell me twice, I use plastidip on my truck and I've done a few other things. I didn't think it'd hold up very well against mud and rocks though

In my opinion, the white rims remind me of a tractor or riding mower

I think it's because it's so white. I was thinking of maybe reversing the colors, White hubs and red wheels?

Black emery cake on a spiral sewn wheel. Then brown on a spiral, brown of a firm loose buff, then tripoli on a firm loose buff, then tripoli on a medium, then red rouge or whatever gay green shit the store has on medium wheel and finally rouge on a soft wheel. Finish it with master-formula

Lotta work, ya. But totally worth it. People see my raw rockets and swear they are chrome.....

Where in upstate ny you located? Im about 20 minutes from syracuse and always looking for more banshees to ride with.

Altamont, Ny about 20 minutes west of Albany. I started a thread in the riding discussions, there is a couple guys out near you I believe.

I'm gonna paint the shift lever, brake lever, other peg and sandblast the kicker, I'll upload pictures as soon as I got them put back on.

I should have everything put back together this weekend and I'll take pictures of it after taking it to the car wash :)