Small bore CPI pipes with t5 silencers

Frankthetank

You guys understand that you can't delete pictures off of Tapatalk and that growing marijuana isn't illegal every where in the u.s stop being a bunch of cry baby's all your lives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Federally it is illegal everywhere in the U.S.  Just because your local and state police can't arrest you doesn't mean a Federal agency couldn't if they really felt like it.  Its kind of a grey area of Federal law versus state rights.

Also, Tyler owns the site.

• Like 1

It's not a racial thing. It's just a joke but nobody in this group has a sense of humor. Thats the main reason why the fb forum sucks. And I'm black so I don't see how that was a racial comment.

No one here cares that you're black.

We'd just prefer the drug stuff stay off the site as there are some younger kids that view it.

It's not a racial thing. It's just a joke but nobody in this group has a sense of humor. Thats the main reason why the fb forum sucks. And I'm black so I don't see how that was a racial comment.

youre black and you call people nigger lovers as a joke? lmao...dumb as fuck or you got banned from fb and decided to come the actual BHQ site