tips for an MX Porting

That´s true Coupelx. My calculations were a little off. The shipping from the states is lower. Pipes to France was 85 and that´s same as my OOF´s when they were shippied over here.

RagunCajun, some people have deeper pockets than others LOL!. If I have to pay more for shipping, I´m ok with that. I hate that TAX/Customs fee shit. :)

There is a way to go around taxes, but Builders/shops don´t need/ won´t deal with the hassle.

The taxes are a joke I have to pay tax on the item cost + postage. How they can charge me tax on the shipping is ridiculous.

Ideally next I'd like to get some new a arms, the tax is working out at $160 and that's without the $100 postage.

All the shops would have to do is write out a secondary receipt in the box for a lower amount, that way your still covered by the insurance. Then you just contact the customs and say they over valued it (apparently quite common) they then refund you to the lower amount with your second receipt.