Empire Industries Porting special !

• 4 weeks later...

m671054 Stock cylinder 7mm Full drag port With the special pricing I can do for $450. Mailman all of my dyno work, which was extensive, was done on a dyno which I no longer have access to. I have just recently got back into business for myself after owning White Knuckle Racing for 16 years. I will be posting dyno #'s as I go . I can assure you my skills are better than ever! Thanks, Eric

• Like 1

m671054 Stock cylinder 7mm Full drag port With the special pricing I can do for $450. Mailman all of my dyno work, which was extensive, was done on a dyno which I no longer have access to. I have just recently got back into business for myself after owning White Knuckle Racing for 16 years. I will be posting dyno #'s as I go . I can assure you my skills are better than ever! Thanks, Eric

That is too bad about not being able to access your old runs.  I am sure you will quickly generate new ones.  I was very happy with my triple.  My left arm is almost all healed up from the tendon damage while trying to hang on through the whoops at Glamis.  LOL

That is too bad about not being able to access your old runs.  I am sure you will quickly generate new ones.  I was very happy with my triple.  My left arm is almost all healed up from the tendon damage while trying to hang on through the whoops at Glamis.  LOL

^^^ He's not joking folks. 

:DDQSmilie:

Just clearing this up .. White knuckle racing that was oregon is now Empire industry ? Still in Oregon ?

:mellow:

I have just recently got back into business for myself after owning White Knuckle Racing for 16 years.

I can assure you my skills are better than ever! Thanks, Eric

This free agent just formed a new team.  ;)

Sorry for the confusion. I sold White Knuckle Racing in Oregon a couple years ago and moved to Riverside Ca. White Knuckle Is still Open in Salem Oregon ran by Mike Brandes.I went to work for Dasa racing for a little over a year when I moved to California. I Recently went back into business for myself ( Empire Industries) here in Riverside Ca. After 16 years of owning your own business it's hard to work for someone else! lol