Blocking seller on Ebay?

sangheraent

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-Block-a-Sellers-Listings-/10000000006694277/g.html

If only you could save this preference, you have to do it each time you reopen ebay to do search. I still take the minute to do it anytime im looking for a banshee listing.

You've been lucky then. Ive dealt with him personally several times as he is local to me. He usually likes to do his business thru email and even when you call him he wont answer his phone which he is very reluctant to give out anyways. usually ends up with a txt reply.  Also when i show up his worker calls him at the house, 200ft away , I can hear the rays telling him and he tells the guy where to get the part from and which one and its always one of the poor condition parts at first even though they have 100s of anything to choose from. Then the price quoted is always more and you have to stand your ground to get the original price and a good condition part or he will try and get over on you. Then if there is any issues he will always blame his worker for giving you the wrong item. Very shady business man. basically i use him for a last resort when i need the part that day to ride and i cant get it in a shop without ordering it.