XFR Pro peg nerf bars, Opinions?

uman1030

xfr's are still for sell... honestly im surprised none of the site sponsors have stepped up to make a good quality nerf bar

I think we lost ya, . We were comparing them to the AC PRO PEGS which are no longer made in the same style. The have a netted heal guard now.

I mentioned those a few posts earlier in thread. the buy it now one has a cracked tube.

oh no to mention they also have a extremely short peg tube which causes the nerfs to flex a lot which im not a big fan off... but again a simple weld on extention would fix that as well

The first generation ac propegs with alum bottom and heal guard had the short pegs. 2nd generation had longer peg tubes net bottom and alum heal guard. They still do flex to side a little but not as much. You could just drill a hole through the nerf and peg put a bolt through it and your good. Not sure how you guys are using the bolt that goes through the frame.... I use a long motor mount bolt (about 65-77mm) that goes though and pokes out the side. The bracket on the nerf goes onto there and a nut with built in washer keeps it on

Factory43 make the best NerfBars IMO... It's a good buddy of mine and he is the only one to make his Nerf meticulously. Take a look here: http://www.factory43atv.com/ banshee aren't there but contact him and he will help you for sure...

Couple pics with F43 on mine.

This summer at MX track with F43 owner and me.

MeBiz_zps695d4eb1.jpg

DMCBanshee20082.jpg

DMCBanshee200811.jpg

• Like 1

Factory43 make the best NerfBars IMO... It's a good buddy of mine and he is the only one to make his Nerf meticulously. Take a look here: http://www.factory43atv.com/ banshee aren't there but contact him and he will help you for sure...

Couple pics with F43 on mine.

Nice. How's the kicker clearance? Can you use the middle of your foot and kick it over like normally or do you have to heal kick it?

i have just installed a set of XFR on my 2011 banshee here in aus. Yet to ride on them tho the mounts are to the frame in factory locations and to the top bolt of the engine mount

super strong and well build quality is insane. Yet to check the kick on it yet as im still putting it back together. Will get some pics up when i can. Def recommended 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

XFR's Arrived today! They appear to be very well made and SEXY as hell. I like them alot. Downside, they sent me the wrong color webbing. I asked for blue they gave me black nets. Not a really  big deal, I would prefer blue though. I contacted the seller to remedy the problem hopefully they send me some blue nets . Other then that they are sweet!

• Like 1