XFR Pro peg nerf bars, Opinions?

uman1030

I really like how these things look, price seems a little inflated at $289 but what are your opinions on these things?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Banshee-Pro-Peg-Nerf-bars-fits-all-years-/400176900792

You have to use your heal to kick start it not the middle of your foot on those nerfs. That's why I got the old school ac propegs instead. Alba racing was suppose to come out with nerfs like the ac ones but seems like they flopped or never went through with it. I'm not sure. I emailed the guy on ebay and asked if he could make me a custom set ( just the kick start side so I could use middle of foot and he said no) I'm happy with my ac nerfs

• Like 1

Have a link of the AC nerfs you guys are talking about?

Here, My AC propegs have been lasting me a Buncha of years of riding abuse.

Tons of room to kick over with size 13 riding boots. Good protection too.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/savage_420/DSC01127.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/savage_420/DSC01126.jpg

Yes.

Sent from my shed.

really where? i just searched ebay real quick and didnt see them and they are not on the ac website. they def do not have the original ones ( full back heal guard, not half net/heal guard in the back ...2nd pic) for sale anymore. other sites might show a pic thats somewhat like it but trust me you wont get what you see . ( that happened to me with chaparral motorsports on ebay) took me forever for the fucks to give me my $ back after many many phone calls with there superviser i finally got most of it back and the remander i got store credit and used it on a chain guide. never did business with them again. i even wrote them a emailing asking them if thats the actual pic of the nerfs and they said yes before i purchased it. even on their website it showed the same thing. needless to say they dont have the wrong pic up anymore. best bet is to try to find them used on here like i did. i saw a bunch of them a one point. savage if you know a place to buy them new please do tell

OK, they probably don't make the ones like I have with the full Metal back setup. I got them years ago from hellbound racing.

I'll have a look as if your interested in some.

There is a small company out of Quebec that builds sick nerfs, I can't remember the name of them off hand, ill have a look. DMCbanshee knows them well though. Maybe PM Simon and ask him, he's posted pics of them awhile back on here. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Sent from my shed.