These all stainless powerjets flow more than the cheaper brass powerjets.

The Thunder PowerJet fits any size or brand carburetor. It is exactly what you need to achieve maximum performance with your engine. The TPJ improves performance by precise fuel metering with needle valve adjustment. Fuel distribution is improved by adding fuel through two sources instead of just one. This means more horsepower at any temperature or altitude. The TPJ gives you a range of over 10 to 12 jet sizes with precision external adjustment. Thunder PowerJet works great on stock or modified motors, two cycle or four cycle engines. TPJ can be used on Turbo, Blower or Nitrous equipped engines. A one way check valve is included which holds fuel close to the TPJ for extra quick throttle response. The one way valve also protects against blow back from the engine to the carburetor. The TPJ can be used with fuel injection by adding a remote float bowl. The TPJ body is nickel plated to resist corrosion and keep it looking sharp. The viton seals are compatible with all fuels including race gas and alcohol. A large knurled knob with an index pointer makes adjustment easy. Each kit comes with complete instructions and necessary mounting hardware. Installation is easy and tech support is available. This is a 2 cylinder kit. Part# TPJ-2

Pictured is a extended floatbowl nut that is not included.  I use the overflow fitting and remove the tube inside the float bowl.

$_3.JPG

• 1 month later...

These have been out for a while and I can't believe they aren't on more stuff. They were on an old set of 34's I had and they are going on my new 35mm PWK's

Out of curiosity what's your setup. I'm about to re-jet and what not and this may be the way to go..

From what I've planned my jetting would need to be in the 340 mark with 27.5 pilot. This would be a far better option if it can flow upto without needing to change a thing

sent from yo mumma's white vinyl lounge

Out of curiosity what's your setup. I'm about to re-jet and what not and this may be the way to go..

From what I've planned my jetting would need to be in the 340 mark with 27.5 pilot. This would be a far better option if it can flow upto without needing to change a thing

sent from yo mumma's white vinyl lounge

list your engine mods and the fuel youre going to run

easy..  install on carbs..

try the main you like with the pj off.  get main and all other jetting squared away.  drop 1 to 2 main jet sizes  open pj up  turn down till it leans back down to a runable range.  this works good with gas.  then if you have weather changes that require a click this way or that way you have a nice "range" to work in. 

on alky  set it rich as can be and tune down from there. after you get close use EGT or Head temp, OR plug readings to get spot on. 

no  not planning on going to Georgia.