New type of ammo.

Buckwheat

I hope this country gets a permanent gun ban soon so the violence will stop.

Yeah, since guns shoot people....   Spoons make people fat, right?  Do cars make people drive drunk?  I could go on and on but you get the point

Do you think that making guns illegal will get them off of the streets?  Hey, I have an idea - let's make meth and heroine illegal!   Look what happened in Chicago and New York when they imposed city-wide gun bans   ....violent crime went up.  Criminals are just that, criminals.  If they are going to commit a crime and they want to use a weapon, they'll have one whether they are legal to own it or not, whether it is stolen or not.   Take guns away from every day people who use them for hunting, sport or personal protection and the criminals with bad intentions will rejoice in the streets because their occupation just got a whole lot safer. 

It comes down to this, there are some sick twisted fucking people out there.  If they decide that they are going to kill people, they will do it one way or another.  I can kill someone with a hammer, a baseball hat, the 3.5" kershaw pocket knife I carry every day - you name it.  Should we ban those too?  You take away our second amendment rights and the 1st amendment rights we are enjoying right now will soon follow. 

• Like 1

Yeah, since guns shoot people.... Spoons make people fat, right? Do cars make people drive drunk? I could go on and on but you get the point

Do you think that making guns illegal will get them off of the streets? Hey, I have an idea - let's make meth and heroine illegal! Look what happened in Chicago and New York when they imposed city-wide gun bans ....violent crime went up. Criminals are just that, criminals. If they are going to commit a crime and they want to use a weapon, they'll have one whether they are legal to own it or not, whether it is stolen or not. Take guns away from every day people who use them for hunting, sport or personal protection and the criminals with bad intentions will rejoice in the streets because their occupation just got a whole lot safer.

It comes down to this, there are some sick twisted fucking people out there. If they decide that they are going to kill people, they will do it one way or another. I can kill someone with a hammer, a baseball hat, the 3.5" kershaw pocket knife I carry every day - you name it. Should we ban those too? You take away our second amendment rights and the 1st amendment rights we are enjoying right now will soon follow.

Doesn't take much to get a rise outa you does it?

Yeah, since guns shoot people.... Spoons make people fat, right? Do cars make people drive drunk? I could go on and on but you get the point

Do you think that making guns illegal will get them off of the streets? Hey, I have an idea - let's make meth and heroine illegal! Look what happened in Chicago and New York when they imposed city-wide gun bans ....violent crime went up. Criminals are just that, criminals. If they are going to commit a crime and they want to use a weapon, they'll have one whether they are legal to own it or not, whether it is stolen or not. Take guns away from every day people who use them for hunting, sport or personal protection and the criminals with bad intentions will rejoice in the streets because their occupation just got a whole lot safer.

It comes down to this, there are some sick twisted fucking people out there. If they decide that they are going to kill people, they will do it one way or another. I can kill someone with a hammer, a baseball hat, the 3.5" kershaw pocket knife I carry every day - you name it. Should we ban those too? You take away our second amendment rights and the 1st amendment rights we are enjoying right now will soon follow.

i wanna see you kill someone with a baseball hat

LOL - I should proof read / spell check my posts.

Point is, Tyler is a jackass. So you went on and typed out two pages of crap that we all feel the same way about for no reason. He was making an attempt at being funny. Then you went all book report on his ass.