guns

Coupelx

y8u8y5et.jpgThe .40 S&W Shield is very concealable. I carry it all the time. Very small and still has a nice punch. Load it with hydro shocks 165 grain. It comes with 2 mags. 7 and a 8 round. I like the 8 round mag because it has a mag extender on it which is nicer to grab.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice sigma. I got a first gen (the one glock used em over) I like the grip angle a ton better than glocks, the glocks just aren't comfortable for me.

I carry an lcp now, but wanting to step up to a 9 or small 40.. Still trying to decide.

I used to feel the very same way.  I got a glock 19 and 23 and had ZEV do a full grip reduction and triggergaurd double undercut.  What a difference.  Wish i would have done it sooner.  Glock should make them that way from the factory

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't understand? a lot of people hate America here latly. so if we were over came by foreign outsiders then I honestly want some way to protect myself and my family. or could hide or throw rocks?

The military & law enforcement will protect you.

I don't understand? a lot of people hate America here latly. so if we were over came by foreign outsiders then I honestly want some way to protect myself and my family. or could hide or throw rocks?

murica is already overrun with foreign outsiders, Has been since the white man stole it from the indians way back in the day.I know thats not what you meant but can anyone really see a foreign invasion into the continental us to the point that civilians need to take action. You would have a better chance needing it for aliens/zombies.