guns

Coupelx

Anyone got a 1-4X they like? Fixing to pick up one of these, seems like a great do-it-all scope that can be used around 50-100 yds but also stretch out to 3, 4, 500 yds.

Vortex is coming out with a 1-6 strike eagle. I have the Razor HD 1-6 and it's an awesome optic.

Got my hands on the new Glock 43. Been carrying it for 2 days now and love it. I've got it in a G. U. T. S. inside waste holster and you barely know it's there.

1a3892ca73749d4f21d6c04ed17680b6.jpg

I just received my ccw in the mail yesterday and this is the gun I am interested in, let me know what you think when you get some trigger time.

Sent from my LG-D850

I just received my ccw in the mail yesterday and this is the gun I am interested in, let me know what you think when you get some trigger time.

Sent from my LG-D850

I've been carrying a Glock 30 for years and don't have any complaints really about it other than in the summer when wearing shorts and t-shirts it was just a touch too big at times. I had this on yesterday inside my shorts when I jumped on the boat and actually forgot about it. Took my shirt off (luckily the marine sheriff's were right next to me) and I had forgot it was there. Made for an interesting conversation with them! My ol lady just shook her head.

I'm looking at a xds45 as a carry gun myself. A coworker has a xds9 and I've shot it and like it.

I've been carrying a Glock 30 for years and don't have any complaints really about it other than in the summer when wearing shorts and t-shirts it was just a touch too big at times. I had this on yesterday inside my shorts when I jumped on the boat and actually forgot about it. Took my shirt off (luckily the marine sheriff's were right next to me) and I had forgot it was there. Made for an interesting conversation with them! My ol lady just shook her head.

Good to know.

I'm sure they weren't too impressed with that.. Lol

Sent from my LG-D850

• 8 months later...

What caliber? Been thinking about starting my paperwork soon for something almost identical in 300aac.

What can did you go with? I'm leaning towards the omega

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk