LURKZILLA stay away

This guy took 650 from me for a bunch of parts and I never received any of them started off saying it was a shipping issue then stopped texting back now nothing won't answer calls texts or nothing

I filed a claim with PayPal hope I get my money back we will see

Wes

Must be something in the name  :whistling:

Yeah It's fucked up because I talked to this guy on the phone seemed real cool decent guy to talk to sound like I had a good deal going on But as soon as I sent the money everything changed a week went by didn't hear nothing so I messaged him about the shipping with no reply for 3 days then he said sorry been busy with the holidays completely understood because I was to another Week went by messaged Him again This time it took him four days to reply

He said :

They sed it's returning to sender, can u resend ur address so I can double check it

I Replied : sure resent my address A few more days go by

I asked if he had a tracking number so I could at least see that he had tried to ship it

He replied:I'm at work, I have the receipt sumwhere I called and they sed it was coming back. They're gonna call wen it is and I'll go take care of it personally, they called about the address wen I shipped it also. Should be a day or two and I'll call you wen they send it back out.

I said ok just let me know

I received the last message on the 9th of January I have tried calling and text he will not reply to either

So I filed a dispute with PayPal we will see what happens I guess

His name is: zac cernuto

PayPal is:

zcernuto@yahoo.com

I pad this guy on the 24 of December it is now January 20

So I think It's safe to say I am not receiving anything from him

Well here is his phone number from his for sale add. Start blowing it up people 6812383168