Ridiculous Fabrications.

hey everyone.

i figured we would introduce ourselfs. 

Chris- born and raised in south eastern michigan. after high school i attended hobart institute of welding technology. i currently work for Roush Performance Products and do alot of aerospace welding for bell helicopter. i also do exhaust work for street legal performance (SLP)

Zach- born and raised in south eastern michigan. after high school i went to school for fab and auto body. i work full time doing auto body

Big James- born and raised in south eastern michigan. im a fulltime high low driver. i love to ride as much as i can. i will be one of the test dummys for Ridiculous Fabrications and will also be learning to fabricate,weld, and machine with the other guys as we grow.

were currently a small garage ran shop still getting established. we plan to offer awsome quality products for everyone here and a very reasonable price. soon enough there will be some of our work released for you guys to see and purchase. we currently offer custom lenght tie rods with many different options to chose from. we plan to do swingers and bolt on/weld on subframes. those are currently under construction. if there is something you want built, im sure we could help you out. built from riders, for riders.

thanks ,

chris

zach

big james

Man part of me keeps wondering how many guys can get in the fabrication for banshees and still keep things profitable. But now that I think about it more competition makes for higher quality stuff and better service if guys wanna stay alive. As stated before, looking forward to seeing good things from you guys. I'm from michigan and hope to meet you guys in person one day.

Side note. Between the new house and medical shit I'm not getting time to do my hybrid chassis so I may be doing some things to the stock banshee chassis. Hell I might even be willing to pay someone to just finish the fabrication on my hybrid or current banshee chassis project. We'll be in touch.

thank you guys for the good word. we like good work and will do good work. we will provide good customer service to every one of our customers. if there is any problems with our products, they will be taken care of professionally. we may be a young crew, but we believe we can make something happen.

For all you Michigan guys we will be at silver lake and on the street putting our shit to the test at french rd in detroit alot this summer. Come check out our work and say what's up. Thanks, Zach R.F.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I take it ive seen you at french?  both my black drag banshees and my red and white stock cyl were out there .

I take it ive seen you at french? both my black drag banshees and my red and white stock cyl were out there .

Yeah i was out there the last few weekends, chris wasnt tho. I seen both of your bikes and they fuckin rip. I dont think my bike was done yet but you raced my buddy eric with the lime green frame a few times.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk