Thoughts on Chevy Avalanche?

draggins10

Yea. Some of the older carbed domestic stuff needed help. I feel like a lot of their durability issues were due to carb and emission problems. Washing down the cyls, etc.

But after they went tbi and then electronic control transmissions , the playing field wad evened up as far as durability.

Now days, chevy ford dodge..they all last as long as toys it seems. Plus they don't look like they have Macrocephaly. Haha

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I had a Chevy Avalanche and it was very practical, I'd buy another if I needed a truck.

The extra side locking storage and locking bed cover was a plus. Very roomy inside for a truck as well.

I had the Z71 version and it did well off-road.

Sure they may not be the prettiest but very practical.

I had a Chevy Avalanche and it was very practical, I'd buy another if I needed a truck.

The extra side locking storage and locking bed cover was a plus. Very roomy inside for a truck as well.

I had the Z71 version and it did well off-road.

Sure they may not be the prettiest but very practical.

Did your banshee fit in the bed with the tailgate down?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love them I did a Custom Lift on mine 24in Triangulated 4link front and rear with coils sits on 46x19.5 tires with Custom made Trail Ready 18x16.5 Beat lock wheels I stand 5ft8in truck is 9ft3in Daily Driver dyzabysa.jpga8ybu4y6.jpgapahyta9.jpg3a2e9u2y.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk