New style grab bar with tail lights.

ban99

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit late to the conversation but yes JDS customs is now producing some of my creations. I have found JD to be nothing but a strait up honest guy to do business with and am pleased with the business arrangement we have. Personally I love designing and building one off parts but can't stand producing anything more than a few times so it made sense to have JD do the production and marketing.

• Like 1

I'm a bit late to the conversation but yes JDS customs is now producing some of my creations. I have found JD to be nothing but a strait up honest guy to do business with and am pleased with the business arrangement we have. Personally I love designing and building one off parts but can't stand producing anything more than a few times so it made sense to have JD do the production and marketing.

Wish we could sell more of em bud, but at least we have a cool product for the community.  If I ever get the balls to invest in making 10pcs I can get he cost reduce and probly sell a few and get you a few bucks as well haha.

Wish we could sell more of em bud, but at least we have a cool product for the community. If I ever get the balls to invest in making 10pcs I can get he cost reduce and probly sell a few and get you a few bucks as well haha.

No worries man...Not going to say I don't care about money but the biggest kick is seeing someone I don't know with my parts on their bike.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...