Ditch The Fullbores?

Justintoxicated

Btw banshees are all over glamis and a good group of them rides with us.

eqejemyd.jpgvananemu.jpgzasemyba.jpg

Also 3 of them are 421 cubs 1 is a 485 ESR another stock cyl 4mil and the rest 350 motors that have very aggressive port work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those square led lights on the black bike above any good?

I've seen them on alibaba before, they have plenty on there but they never have pictures showing them in action.

By chance do you know what type of beam they have?

Both are spot they didn't offer flood. Some minor adjustments and the flood isn't needed.

Btw banshees are all over glamis and a good group of them rides with us.

Also 3 of them are 421 cubs 1 is a 485 ESR another stock cyl 4mil and the rest 350 motors that have very aggressive port work.

That one of the ESR/LA Sleeve type of motors with the power valves? How does that thing fair compared to the cubs and stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

When you heading out to glamis again? What's a normal ride for you before you run out of fuel ?

Just waiting for some gaskets, and I can go again.

I'm going to have a custom grab bar built to mount a rotopax 1 gallon.  If that's not enough I'll look into stacking a second but I think the one gallon will be ok most of the time.

Looking into getting some Rigid handlbar LED setup, probably the 6".  I still don't think HID"s are dead but do agree LED's are probably better run off ATV's.  The LED handlebar light shol dbe maybe a little brighter than the 2 MR16 HIDs and use 15 watts less.  I don't think it will be as bright as the 7" HIDs though as my friends was only about the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's my bike with white fullbore rears, natural clarke tank, white maier rad surround, and cut oem white fronts. I lengthed my stem 1.5" plus the fat bar adapters. 

701AFF49-orig_zpsbdaf63c7.jpg

As for lights, it's hard to beat LED's nowadays. This is two vision x 25 watt light cannons and two vision x solstice 10 watt units on the handlebars. 

5A5E5B83-orig_zps94a2b254.jpg

CE19E2DE-orig_zps82f01361.jpg