concealed carry weapon of choice?

Turbo Chassis

My wife carry's the Ruger LC9 and she really likes it. I bought her a nice pocket holster that she can put inside her purse so she doesn't scratch the piss out of it. It's a really nice pistol and I think I bought it brand new for like $325. I got a hell of a deal on it but I've never carried that gun IWB.

I've got a Springfield XDS .45 that I carry IWB. It's a single stack 5+1. I had a custom holster made for it out of Texas that is half horse hide and chocolate gator. I absolutely love that pistol and wouldn't ever entertain the thought of selling it. I've shot roughly 100+ rds through it with zero problems. No fail to fire and no jamming.

I've been entertaining the thought of buying another carry gun just to see if I would like something different though. The .380's are real compact but they feel weird in my hand because of there size.(not use to working with small things)  I may buy another holster for my wifes LC9 and carry it for a bit. Then if it works out I can buy her a S&W Bodyguard .380 for her to stick back in her purse.

Well if i where u i would want to shoot a few different guns befor u decided to buy one you have never shot... I carry TLE custom II 45.. Love the gun so much i have two of them. Single stack tack mag 7+1.... People say go with a small gun 380 9mm on and on... But it's really about the holster, there is so many different one. Boot small of your back inside waste band hip cross draw shoulder ones with different canter.. My 45 is full size and i have a holster that has forward canter. If u seen me walking around u would never know i was carrying...

Another really important thing people dont talk about is how your holster holds the gun, and what kind of release it has. Personally i love the thumb break holsters quick and there is no messing around with straps or clips...one push of the thumb and the gun is ready to be pulled.. Also the back strap blocks the hammer from striking the fireing pin....

F04979F0-C980-43DF-9546-9B215A27FAE1_zps

DCB32BBE-5D1A-4E99-9F2E-D19FEAA5D982_zps

DCB32BBE-5D1A-4E99-9F2E-D19FEAA5D982_zps

He's stuck then as they don't hit each other!

He only uses brute force when he's caught siphoning someone's gas tank.

You don't get between an abo and his sniffo!!

that would almost be funny coming from someone that wasnt a soft, pastey chav pussy