Santa brought a PS4.

MarineNYC

Use the tanks etc, you'll still go up in rank and get some weapons. Doesn't the ps4 backup like the ps3.

I had to master reset because my hard drive had corrupted files. I reloaded my account and it restored everything even though my hard drive was empty! I thought I had lost 5 years of stuff, but luckily I hadn't.

Battlefield offline is short anyway, gear up and get in!

<p>A glitch Lost my entire campaign on BF4. Tried multiplayer, but am so far behind as far as weapons and with the fact that I have never played Battlefield online, it pretty much makes the entire game unplayable to me. </p>

Let's get our kill on man. I'll show ya the basics

Both have had problems, the ps4 has more at the moment.

A lot of the xbox faults were software which was patched, I think it had to do with location faults. It wasn't loading due to thinking you had foreign discs.

The ps4 have had software and hardware problems, the hard drives were having problems pre release and yet they still released it.

In the end all of us who have bought a newer system are paying top dollar to be guinea pigs.

The thing I'm pretty pissed at is that it's stupidly hard to progress in games, the publishers have intentionally giving you less in game awards so you have to keep buying in game cash or points like in the cell phone game market. And that's without all the add ons which they stripe you up for.