stretching a banshee frame

Good luck on build look at pics use your head. You need to machine weld in inserts to extend existing frame rail,pick up a universal joint for steering stem and extend . I have pivoted stock lower stem mount to retain bearings/seals but that's not the norm and since stellar shut down his fab parts I'm not sure where to get anything from anymore

Think he will still sell the parts. online store just shut down. x2 on pics of home built rail. get some chassis and fab books for xmas and read up. People are telling you not to do it for your own safety. pics of buggy and welding skills. Consider that an application for help.

I had a feeling it was going to be a basic pre fab VW kit.

So .....what about that makes it "not the average VW rail"?

I welded it all together. It was a kit from berrien that I got for 400 from a guy. And its not volkswagon because it has a turbocharged subaru motor in it...do I need to show you people more things ive built? Like my jeep or my truck? Cause it really seems like you guys think im just a mental fucking retard.