Suzuki LT250 for GF?

Get a girl that can ride......

how rude

so john claims there is nothing hotter than a chick on a banshee...but he been here 5 yrs and hasnt even shown his own bike, let alone hot chicks on banshees

Yep. If I was tech savvy I'd be posting all kinds of pics and videos. But I'm not.

So....where are the pics of your bike with a woman draped over it?

If you have the extra money, pick up a 2005/newer LTZ400.  Not only is is superior at every level and something anyone would have fun on but they hold their value so it's like money in the bank... you'll be able to sell it for near what you paid for it.

I've had zero issues with mine, I paid $1550 for it and I'm sure I could get that still.  A pipe, filter, main jet change and you're good to go!!

Nothing is more of a recreational buzz kill that shitty equipment!!

My $ 0.02.

Yep. If I was tech savvy I'd be posting all kinds of pics and videos. But I'm not.

So....where are the pics of your bike with a woman draped over it?

tech savy...starting a pb is name, password, email...exactly the same process as joining BHQ

and i`ve posted my embarrassingly stock heap o shit on here, no pics of women draped over the bike...i only got pics of them sitting on the bed and...stuff haha