Yfz450 chassis or 450r chassis?

what chassis is it easier to put a banshee motor in.the yfz swap doesn't look to hard bur i dont wanna cut the frame on the yfz, but just make mounts to put motor in place, pipes need to be cut or made, smaller radiator maybe from a raptor 700 or some skinny radiator, and fan. But besides that what am I missing from the swap to put in in a yfz. I also heard that a 450r frame is easier but can't find any info on that can anybody help me and give me info on the 450r swap. I would ask about the yfz swap but they have been done so i can find info about it here.

You're not going to find any info on the 450r swap because as far as I know I am the only person that has ever done one.

If all you want to do is make some mounts and throw the motor in, you might as well give up now and stick with a Banshee frame.

It sounds to me like you want to half ass this build which I would not recommend.

Yeah guys I found a nice shee and sold it, I decided to do a hybrid. I wanna do a hybrid nothing crazy like aftermarket suspension and extended a arms and ect, I just want it stock. Come on guys please help me out. What do I need to know about a hybrid swap and why does it cost so much?if I get my buddy that is a metal fabricator and I know he can make mounts and weld them in. And locogato how hard was it to stick the motor in the 450r any cutting or is it possible to do of without cutting?Any pics of either swap and what about the rear swingarm/rear end on the yfz or 450r any modifications needed to put a shee motor in the chassis?

Yeah guys I found a nice shee and sold it, I decided to do a hybrid. I wanna do a hybrid nothing crazy like aftermarket suspension and extended a arms and ect, I just want it stock. Come on guys please help me out. What do I need to know about a hybrid swap and why does it cost so much?if I get my buddy that is a metal fabricator and I know he can make mounts and weld them in. And locogato how hard was it to stick the motor in the 450r any cutting or is it possible to do of without cutting?Any pics of either swap and what about the rear swingarm/rear end on the yfz or 450r any modifications needed to put a shee motor in the chassis?

Re - troll. .....

• Like 1

Bump any advice from people that done the swap, can I get some advice on where the mounting location is I know the motor need to be ass far back ass possible?oh yeah I have a friend that builds custom choppers so I'm guessing he can help me square that motor in. Any info that is important when building a hybrid? Do I gotta do anything to the banshee swing arm or rear shock to fit the motor?

Bump any advice from people that done the swap, can I get some advice on where the mounting location is I know the motor need to be ass far back ass possible?oh yeah I have a friend that builds custom choppers so I'm guessing he can help me square that motor in. Any info that is important when building a hybrid? Do I gotta do anything to the banshee swing arm or rear shock to fit the motor?

if you read through all the yfz conversion threads not one single person swapped a banshee swinger and shock in to make it work, so how the fuck did you come up with THAT idea?

If you read through the threads people will also say how time consuming it was. You want to just slam it in there. No. That's now how this works. You are clueless. I have a lot of welder friends, damn good ones too. I wouldn't ask them for help on this project. I wouldn't be able to fund them, parts, and time. Wacko2000 and sleeper06 have there conversion up. Read sleeper06 post about the time/work he put into it.

if you read through all the yfz conversion threads not one single person swapped a banshee swinger and shock in to make it work, so how the fuck did you come up with THAT idea?

I was just making sure I didn't have to modifie the rear swingarm in any way for space or anything. What makes it so hard?the motor doesn't line up with rear sprocket?