What's everyone got?

Banshee Chad

I did a lot of research before I bought our toy hauler. Took a lot of measurements. Made sure the rzr xp4 would fit. Rzr in the hauler and quad goes in the back of the truck.

<a%20class=

adysa8ep.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Damn tapatalk!

20130411_101611-1.jpg

20121215_102804.jpg

Good looking bike, what u going to do when the kids have their own bikes? I want my next trailer to be the trailer I have for a while.

Just one kid right now. I have a long bed dodge. I put the 450 with a plus 4 swingarm and an atc 70 in the truck. I could still put a kids quad in the kitchen or a full size stood up if needed. I have looked at getting an atv deck for the truck too. There are some haulers out there that have 17 to 18 feet of cargo space.

That's a lot of garage.. Just wish u could get that much separated.. I don't want to be smelling spilled gas and oil while eating or sleeping.

Also I think with a separate garaged one I could keep bikes in it at night.. Little less worrying for me.

I've been in three different toy haulers that share garage space with the living quarters. Never had a problem with gas smell. We always turn the fuel off and don't store fuel in the trailer. Either use the fueling station or keep the cans in the truck.

I want this one next. 17.5 ft of separate garage.

http://www.heartlandrvs.com/index.php?p=41&c=toyhaulers&sc=RW&i=RW+418&view=floorplans&fcmd=showfplan

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Wifey and I finally spring on this 900XP 4! Love it so far can't wait for dunes.

jeqy2uqa.jpg

By the end of this season you will think it's crap. You will want a custom roll cage, complete aftermarket suspension, different tires, more power, bling, etc.

Just park it next to Jeremy and Lindsay's and then drive off in theirs. LOL

By the end of this season you will think it's crap. You will want a custom roll cage, complete aftermarket suspension, different tires, more power, bling, etc.

Just park it next to Jeremy and Lindsay's and then drive off in theirs. LOL

Yes, as with anything its never good enough.  That's why I'm trying to sell some of my other shit. This machine is a ton of fun.  Jeremy and Lindsay's 1000 is sick. 

Yes, as with anything its never good enough. That's why I'm trying to sell some of my other shit. This machine is a ton of fun. Jeremy and Lindsay's 1000 is sick.

Banshees......the gateway drug to Razors.

You bought a side x side.....enjoy that heroin addiction. LOL

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING IT ENTIRELY DIPPED IN WRAP.

• 5 years later...