What's everyone got?

Banshee Chad

So I'm selling the wife's bike and gonna be getting a sxs.. Just wanting to see what everyone has and likes/dislikes.

I'm leaning to rzr s, as I can get a used one with accessories pretty good deal, especially now that the 1k is out, everyone is upgrading.

Mostly going to be taking turns with wifey driving our son around in it and riding banshee. Dunes mostly, but want to be able to take it hunting aswell.

Thanks for input!

I've got an Arctic Cat Prowler xt? 1000. It runs great and handles kind of ok for more of a utility style sxs. I wouldn't recommended it if your wife is gonna drive it, especially with your son in it. The throttle is very touchy and it is hard to steer. It does run 70 mph though! I'd go for a rzr if I had it to do over, but they were either brand new or not out when I bought mine.

I've got a rzr-s for the wife. She liked it until they made the helmet law. Does everything you could ask and suspensions nicely set up.

Helmet law? Here it's only under 18 has to. But we do anyways. Glad too, wife crashed on trail blazer last time.

Leaning towards s... But the new 570 would be cool, takes up less room and power is supposed to be same as 800.. Just not as wide as the S..

Edited by Banshee Chad

I have a 900 Walker Evans and love it... I have friends with a 800s and a 800le and they really like thiers as well. I have another buddy who just put a deposit on a 570le so we will see what that is like shortly. The 900 has way more power and suspension than the 800s but unless you ride in the dunes lots there are not many other places it makes that big a difference. I am amazed at how well these things ride and handle and the shit they can go through.

2013-04-27_14-49-34_554_zpsccb05fe6.jpg

2013-04-27_16-54-17_571_zps5fe88c74.jpg

Thanks guys! Ya, I dune mostly.. But need something that can haul some deer and shit too.

The 900 is sick, but size is an issue. How the hell do u get it same place as camping trailer? Most toy haulers, one is all u can fit, so how do U take banshee and kids bikes?

I'm looking into the 570. Fit in toy hauler or truck, with room for another in toy hauler (eventual hauler, doubles for a bit).

Not sure how stable a 570 will be tho, how are the standard 50inch Rzrs in sand?

Not looking for a jumping machine as I got banshee still, mostly something to putt around and climb some dunes in with the kid.

Edited by Banshee Chad

Well we just ran my old mans 800s at glamis. It works well with the fox podiums but it cant make it up comp hill. He also couldn't run the top side of the bowls with us. Once he would start to loose momentum the ass end would start to slide down the hill. But for the most part he could go everywhere all our banshees and rails could go. He was running dune stars paddles in case you were wondering. usaqabar.jpg5ygasezy.jpg

As far as in the trails and hunting, it works very well. We have a few guys that have the 900s and they never get to open them up. Plus they have to deal with the extra width while trying to avoid rocks and ruts. For hunting the beds are very small and a small doe will fill it up quick.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a 4" difference. 60" to 64". Except that my dads with the factory bighorns measures out at 61 1/2". Your supposed to get the s in the bed of a pickup truck. But his we have to ratchet strap the lower a arms in to do it.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, the s would be nice.. So u hauled it in bed of truck? I got a short bed so some rack to get front tires up a bit would be needed..no biggie.

I am thinking that's my best bet. Rzr in truck and bikes in toy hauler.. Just thinking for future. Now I'd have to maybe get a rack that hauls those scooter for back of trailer to put banshee on and rzr in truck bed. Or tow doubles. Either way is temp.

• Like 1

The 800's are turds.  RZRXP900 is twice the machine that an 800 is.  Considering the 1k is out, I would look for a 900 there are a lot of deals on them right now... I've had my eye on some for a while... Within the next year or two I will spring for a 900XP.