St Pierre Vs. Hendricks Pick em

Toomey Banshee

Thats a real rip off.  GSP got is ass whopped for 4 of 5 rounds.  Shameful.  Also, what the fuk was everybody booing about when Hendricks was speaking?  Maybe they should explain that to Hendricks himself.  Bunch of pussies.    

Gsp got beat for sure! Imo, gsp looked horrible. He did not look like him self, Even before some of the big punches were landed on him, he looked slow and very awkward. I think that was john's only chance of getting the belt. I believe the will fight again and gsp will dominate with his speed and cardio.

Easy fix.....keep the UFC out of Nevada. Full boycott. Box fights elsewhere. Plenty of places happy to host the UFC.

I thought the Gustafson vs jones fight was a worse call, I wouldn't of said he walked gsp by any means.

Gsp countered most hits where Hendricks didn't, if he would of carried on being the main aggressor like in the first two rounds I would understood.

But then there's talk that he only went 70%, which is probably correct in the last 3 rounds as I think he gave to much room to gsp. He looked to relaxed and should of applied more pressure and engaged more.

And as they always say you've gotta leave it all in the cage!