SWINGARM SPECIAL ! (drag swingarms only)

I am starting a special on swing arms. These swing arms will be for DRAG USE ONLY !

These swing arms are going to be made to use no pivot tube bearings etc. The front pivot tube on the swingarm will fit the swingarm bolt. They are made of chromolly and tig welded! And made upon purchase so we can make them the length you desire!

Saving weight and money spent on pivot bearings, only downfall is as stated these are only offered for DRAG RACING, due to no bearings etc i would only recommend using this style swing arm with a strut.

These are roundhouse style swingarms, and just the standard straight round tube design, and no link!

These swing arms will be $250.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

That price is for any length from -2 to +12 (from +13-+18 its an additional $20.00)

add 25.00 to add wheelie bar mounts for a 3 bar style wheelie bar (top single mount and two mounts on under side of the carrier housing)

My paypal is jordanr7@yahoo.com

If you have any questions you can pm me, call or text me at 304-483-0472!!

below is a pic of the style swingarm that is in this special and also a swingarm that has the different style front pivot tube to give you an idea of what it looks like.  ( i will have an picture of the standard style swingarm with the small pivot tube in a couple days for everyone to see) Thanks!

SWINGARM_zpsc6304266.jpg

photo11_zps7d95f070.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...