Banshee Plastics

Shark00n

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a complete plastics kit for a Yamaha Banshee, I'm giving mine a total make-over  :)

I want the 1998 edition plastics, dark grey and yellow, like the picture bellow:

20080820-1390242-1998-Yamaha-Banshee.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find this?

Ebay only has generic plastics. If anyone can point me to an online shop or something that would be great. I live in Portugal so anything here in europe is also appreciated!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Motorcity atv. They are on ebay and their own website. Located in Macomb. Ive gone to him to get another set of plastic for my 95

Motorcity atv. They are on ebay and their own website. Located in Macomb. Ive gone to him to get another set of plastic for my 95

get out of here with that shit.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=133195&page=1#entry1508854

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110849&page=1#

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=159014#entry1391253

• Like 1

Fuck Rattle Can Ray! Minkia38 is his ebay name and he's a joke. Got a lot of shit but he wants twice what it's worth and shipping it 5 times what is on the USPS box. Not to mention half the time you aren't getting what you see I the photo. Or it is never as described. With all the reputable and reliable guys doing banshee stuff these days you would be a fool to order anything from him!

Fuck Rattle Can Ray! Minkia38 is his ebay name and he's a joke. Got a lot of shit but he wants twice what it's worth and shipping it 5 times what is on the USPS box. Not to mention half the time you aren't getting what you see I the photo. Or it is never as described. With all the reputable and reliable guys doing banshee stuff these days you would be a fool to order anything from him!

• 11 months later...

1 graphic for that year I mean...ive been looking for the graphics for my 92 forever...while looking I came accross a bunch of them for differant years

How do you find out who has them? Been trying to find some, for any years.