Polaris RZR XP1000

locogato11283

• 2 months later...

It seems as though aside from the damn things burning down they also like to peel front wheels off too! I've seen a few of them lose a wheel and susp. components in pretty effortlessly.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure yet whether it's that the machines are not up to par or that people drive them like they are trophy trucks. In Glamis I see an average of about 3 being drug to camp with the front end beaten to shit on big weekends.

I'm not sure yet whether it's that the machines are not up to par or that people drive them like they are trophy trucks. In Glamis I see an average of about 3 being drug to camp with the front end beaten to shit on big weekends.

I think there just not up to par for the people that drive them.

I think ur right, people spend 20k and act they got a 140k trophy truck.. Ya they are cool compared to previous models, but still can't bj Baldwin it everywhere Edited by Banshee Chad

Guy I work for bought the first one sold in Oregon and has since bought 2 more of the 1,000 and they are holding up great. He drives the ever living hell out of them and has had no issues at all. Not sure what the people you guys are watching are doing to them but every one I have seen is holding up great. 

I don't know about the rzr's but our 2014 900 ranger went ape shit the other day. The speedo quit working and the check engine light came on and the guy at Polaris said to run it at 3500 toms for 30 seconds and it would reset it. Off I rode and low and behold everything started back working. Pissed me off it's only got 20 miles on it

• 3 months later...