The best setup for running the 1/4 mile on a banshee OPINIONS!

Hazzard Racing Customs

oh i most deffinently dont think its gonna be easy but i do know that if u can do it and a few others y cant i im not retarded i can dial a bike in i mean what im looking for is help from fellow brothers not discouragement

It's not near as easy as you think.

is it really as hard as your claiming? If you have 1/2 a brain, and patient with yourself and the machine, it will all fall into place. It will take time, but im sure if you stick with it, and have realistic goals, you will accomplish them. Your taking a four wheeler down a smooth track thats 1320ft long. Your not performing brain surgery.

Not being defensive. Im just supporting hazzard and his goals. He obviously is gonna have power. He is not scared of spending cash, he seems like he has got a decent understanding of these machines. He is not scared to ask for help or guidance. Those are all the qualities needed for any competitive event. With that said im sure his 9sec goal will come in a matter of time if he sticks with it. I never made a pass on a quad down a track, but i made hundreds of passes on various machines throughout the yrs. your two biggest competitors are yourself, and your pockets.

9's would be great but shit ill be happy If I don't hit a red light on the tree every time I shoot lol it's all good either way I can afford the hobby and the best part about it is there doesn't seem to be very many people out there getting it on a shee especially by me so on that note I'm gonna give it hell with this big motor and see what happens thanks for the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

9's would be great but shit ill be happy If I don't hit a red light on the tree every time I shoot lol it's all good either way I can afford the hobby and the best part about it is there doesn't seem to be very many people out there getting it on a shee especially by me so on that note I'm gonna give it hell with this big motor and see what happens thanks for the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

what motor are you gonna run? 

Edited by bluebanshee98

There have been 3 member's chime in that actually have 1/4 mile experience. They have all given very good advice. 

I care more about the safety of a new rider attempting 1/4 mile runs.  I don't worry about hurting feelings in the process.  People can continue to blow smoke up Hazzard's ass or they can provide set-up information known to work safely on an ATV going 100+ mph.