serval 421 or cub 421 for climbing

quadgod211

i think my bike is weak as water right now with a 370 rpm ported motor 35 pwks and shearers...its got a 14 41 gear and +4 swinger and on our test hill it hooks good out the gate in 2nd then bang 3nd and it just bogs...1st time i have ran shearers are they more top end curve then cpi's??theres not a diference in it and a cub curve right now to me...its hard to run 6th gear down the road with out clutching a few times to get in the power....its like its way fat but not...its got a 155 main 48 pilot +5 timing 18 domes 185psi 50/50 mix fuel...does this add up???

tyler have you ran any of the older hills here in wv...delbarton wv moonshine hill...and madison wv whalsh branch hill...they closed them both but they was good hills...we also had a outlaw hill that was 700ft and steep....only quads to climb it ran pro wedges that year,,,it was only open 2 years before the owner got busted for drugs i think....

but i need help gettin this thing tuned....

matt

• 3 months later...