Crash

sheerider11

that or maybe just trail riding and not the whoops and jumps stuff it sounds like you do? hope it all works out for ya giving up riding would suck.!!! I have screws in my ankle and pins and wire holding my knee cap back together that happened 15 plus years ago knock on wood no pains yet hope the same for you.

Well that's good to know, I do ride like an asshole. But I'm listening to my surgeon. If he were to tell me to eat a piece of shit it'll make me better I will. All I want is to ride like I did. My buddy has a plate in his leg and is a big skater, he has no problems. So I hope to be okay.

you ride like an asshole huh...now you can heal like an asshole! seriously it took a year to get my wrist right after scaphoid fracture required a scew to set it back in place, so now you got a year to build a bike that will break your neck

you ride like an asshole huh...now you can heal like an asshole! seriously it took a year to get my wrist right after scaphoid fracture required a scew to set it back in place, so now you got a year to build a bike that will break your neck

I'm more then satisfied with my bike the way it is. But I've called a few surgeons, they all said this surgery is relatively common. So the recovery is almost back up to 100%.

I have fun the way I ride, and would like to continue to ride that way.

we stopped riding with a guy that got hurt nearly everytime he came out with us, fucked the whole day when he did fuck up, he would try and overtake at weird times, come into corners too hot and not make the corner at all, over he`d go then get up limping or holding his arm...

then we`d have to load his shit up and get it home, someone else had to take him up the emergency room..what a fucking wank

we stopped riding with a guy that got hurt nearly everytime he came out with us, fucked the whole day when he did fuck up, he would try and overtake at weird times, come into corners too hot and not make the corner at all, over he`d go then get up limping or holding his arm...

then we`d have to load his shit up and get it home, someone else had to take him up the emergency room..what a fucking wank

Oh no, I'm not that asshole. I ride within my limits. But ths place is an active mine, so new ditch. My bike usually breaks before anything.

• 2 weeks later...

just buy a sand car or something you can still have fun in but not continue to mess ur body up.

.....owner of Buckshot racing broke his back in a sand car. LOL

Guys who go big are always going to go big.  Guys who crash big keep doing it till it hurts too much to ride. 

We have a guy who just quite riding this year. He T-boned a van 15 years ago and went in the drivers window and out the windshield. Broke more parts than I can remember to list. Had a chunk of safety glass come out of his nose when he sneezed over a year later!

He was always the guy trying to run up front, build bigger and bigger gaps in his double jumps, be fastest even if it was just casual trail riding, etc.

Last trip he rode for less than 1/2 the day and went home early. Ended up missing 2 days of work just from being so sore. Bikes for sale now and he's talking like he wrote all his "Fun Checks" in life, and has nothing left to look forward to.

People are going to do what they want no matter what people tell them.........We've all seen pictures of worn out crack addicts, but there is still always somebody saying "Yeah, I'll try a little just once".

We all know Banshees are our form of crack.  ;)

a guy i used to know bought a brand new KX250 and was loving it, was riding most weekends no probs, well one day he went out with one of his work mates who is a banshee rider...they were racing around a nice fast corner and some asshole who was fixing up the firebreaks had decided pushing a big pile of dirt into the tail end of the corner apex was good a idea....

KX guy off the bike just in time,hurt his shoulder a bit, banshee guy hit this shit full pelt..hit so hard he broke his helmet in half, his pelvis and bunch of other bones, in fact was in a coma from that crash for most of a week (had to get air lifted out), well this shit was so traumatic for KX guy coz he thought his friend was dead at the time that he sold his bike a month later.

nearly 2 yrs later banshee guy was fit enough to work again, rebuilt his bent and broken shee and started riding again ;)

KX250 = weed

Banshee = Crack

• Like 1